Omnichannel and Power Virtual Agents
Chat in Microsoft Teams
Power Virtual Agent allows you to create a chatbot in just a few clicks. You can integrate this chatbot on websites or customer portals as you wish.
A chatbot is configured to simplify the work of service agents. It can answer general and recurring questions and forward the more complex queries to live agents. This can ensure that all customer queries are answered efficiently and qualitatively.
If the chat is not in a password protected web portal, the chat can be configured to ask for the email in advance for identification. This way, the agent always knows who they are dealing with and can enter notes or requests directly into the CRM.
If the chat is not located in a password-protected web portal, the chat can be configured in such a way that the e-mail is requested in advance for identification purposes. This way, the agent always knows who he is dealing with and can enter notes or requests directly in the CRM.
View in Dynamics 365
For example, as soon as the customer types «Talk to agent» into the chat or the chatbot cannot find an answer to the question asked, it hands over the entire chat history to a person. This ensures a fast and efficient handover without loss of information or re-query of the communicated information.
The service employees can accept or reject the chat request depending on their capacity. If the requested person has no capacity and rejects the chat request, it is forwarded to the next available employee.
If the chat request is accepted, a chat window opens on the left side in the customer service cockpit. On the right side, the information from the CRM about the person is displayed.
- Reply quickly: You can call up and send predefined replies quickly and easily.
- Consultation with other agents or supervisors: For more complex requests, which for example affect several departments, one or more people can easily be consulted here for the conversation.
- Forwarding to other agents: If it turns out that the actual request belongs to another department, the service agent can forward the chat history to the appropriate person.
- Notes: These can be added to the specific conversation and are stored directly in the CRM.
- Knowledge articles can also be accessed with the 3 dots. In addition, other records, such as a contract, can be linked to the customer.
- With the «Internal» button, the agents can exchange information with each other without having to involve another agent in the conversation or the customer noticing anything.
Take your company's customer service to the next level with Omnichannel and Power Virtual Agent!
Contact me for an appointment.
MSc in Integrated Innovation for Product and Business Development