Senior IT Strategy Consultant
You have a lot of experience in consulting and a passion for the Microsoft Cloud workplace?
isolutions IT Strategy Consultants support our clients in the complete lifecycle management of their IT as well as in evaluation and conceptual design of technical solutions or service and project organizations. We also support our clients in the ROI calculation or creation of business cases.
The focus of IT Strategy services is based on the Microsoft platform, but also includes other technologies, e.g. AWS, Google, networking, security, data management, etc.
Join the isolutions experience and work in a team that openly and sincerely exchanges ideas, supports and challenges each other.
This is what you get up for in the morning:
- Helping to shape the digital future of our customers on a daily basis #weshapethefuture.
- In the environment of cloud technologies, you develop future-oriented strategies, coordinate requirements and check the feasibility of roadmaps depending on the framework conditions of our customers.
- You will have the opportunity to present the latest IT strategies to our customers and demonstrate the added value of the public cloud.
- Supporting your customers throughout the entire project and working closely with the teams responsible for the technical implementation of the solutions.
- Conducting workshops with various stakeholders and creating business cases.
We would like you to bring to the table:
- (Technical) university degree or a higher technical college (computer science / business informatics).
- At least 10 years of experience as IT Architect or comparable professional experience.
- Project experience with Microsoft 365 Services (Teams, SharePoint, Exchange, Planner, etc.) and Azure.
- An innovative, motivated, communicative as well as flexible personality who is comfortable working in a dynamic, growing environment and is skilled to communicate in a style appropriate to the level.
- Experience in consulting and negotiations at CxO level.
- Excellent German and good English skills.
- Pensum from 80% to 100%, main working location in Bern, Zurich or Basel and willingness to travel in the German speaking part of Switzerland.
Are you ready for a new adventure? Apply now and join the isolutions crew!
What does the Application Process look like?
isolutions - the way we are and work
Three cheers for Team Spirit
We work together and for one another. Everyone has their own responsibilities and brings their own personality and ability to the job. But there’s always time for a game of ping-pong or an after-work beer. #teamwork
Work-Life Balance, Home Office and Workation
How do you work? We believe in a hybrid model for maximum efficiency, which allows you to work flexibly. Do you want to combine work and vacation? Whether in the isolutions office, from home or workation - we make it possible. After all, a healthy work-life balance is important to us! #wecareaboutyou
All of our offices – Bern, Zurich, Basel and Barcelona – are centrally located, so they are well connected and have good transport links. #stayconnected #whereveryouare
Flat Hierarchies, open Feedback and corporate Culture
We believe in the skills and abilities of every employee. With us, it is not about climbing the career ladder – specialist and management skills are valued and rewarded equally. With us, you can get involved and make a difference. Exchange, open communication and feedback are all part of our corporate culture and are actively put into practice.
So we can achieve success together. #bettertogether
Events are in our DNA
Hard work should be rewarded! We always start the year with our SnowBootCamp, end the summer with a summer party and round off the year with a big Christmas party. But we also celebrate our successes throughout the year with quarterly parties, happenings and get-togethers – with the team and with clients. #celebratesuccesstogether #morefuntogether
For the Sake of the Environment
Thanks to our central locations, our employees can easily travel to the office by public transport. We offer all our employees a Half Fare Card to use on their commutes to and from work. And business trips are, of course, fully covered. #travelandwork
Employee Promotion and Development
Not only do we shape the future of our customers, we also offer our employees development opportunities – individually tailored to their personal needs. #shapeyourcareer
Holidays can also be extended
Because we want our employees to be able to relax, isolutions gives you 27 vacation days a year! You are fond of traveling and want even more vacations? No problem! At isolutions, you can buy up to 1 month of additional vacation days! #rechargeyourbatteries
+ 1 Week of Corporate Social Responsibility
Give something back to the world and your fellow human beings! We want to encourage our employees to do good. That’s why we give every employee an extra week of leave for social commitments. #getinvolved #socialresponsibility #charity
We always start the week together: Every Monday our CEO introduces the week, inspiring employees with their stories and celebrating their successes together. And refreshments are always provided. #mondayslikethis
Contact me for an exchange.
Business Unit Lead T-BU Platform Development
ICT system and network technician with federal certificate of proficiency