Senior Executive Assistant
You have experience in supporting the CEO and are used to dealing with leaders?
Then we are looking for you for our office in Bern! Let yourself be captivated by the isolutions experience and be part of a team that exchanges ideas openly and directly, supports and challenges each other.
This is what you get up for in the morning:
- Proactively supporting the CEO and Deputy CEO in administrative and organisational matters.
- Managing and planning the appointment calendar as well as coordinating the travel management and preparing the annual plan.
- Organising internal and external meetings as well as workshops and management events.
- Preparing and keeping records of the Executive Board meetings.
- Creating presentations.
- Supporting the correspondence and the internal communication.
- Maintaining contacts with customers and business partners.
- Research, analysis and preparation of data, facts and references for decision-making purposes.
- Optimising processes in the CEO Office and taking responsibility for their quality.
- Participating in and leading projects throughout the company.
We would like you to:
- Several years of experience as Executive Assistant.
- German as mother tongue and English on a professional level.
- Very good knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite.
- Friendly and competent appearance with empathic communication skills.
- University degree or completed studies.
- Very independent, integrative and team-oriented.
- Humorous, flexible and eager to learn personality.
- Structured, goal-oriented and quality-conscious way of working.
- Cross-linked, proactive and forward thinking.
- High sense of responsibility, reliability and discretion.
- Flexible, pragmatic and solution-oriented.
- Self-initiative and not afraid to contribute your own ideas to optimise business processes.
If this sounds interesting to you, then we should talk. These are very exciting times to come on board at isolutions!
What does the Application Process look like?
isolutions - the way we are and work
Three cheers for Team Spirit
We work together and for one another. Everyone has their own responsibilities and brings their own personality and ability to the job. But there’s always time for a game of ping-pong or an after-work beer. #teamwork
Work-Life Balance, Home Office and Workation
How do you work? We believe in a hybrid model for maximum efficiency, which allows you to work flexibly. Do you want to combine work and vacation? Whether in the isolutions office, from home or workation - we make it possible. After all, a healthy work-life balance is important to us! #wecareaboutyou
All of our offices – Bern, Zurich, Basel and Barcelona – are centrally located, so they are well connected and have good transport links. #stayconnected #whereveryouare
Flat Hierarchies, open Feedback and corporate Culture
We believe in the skills and abilities of every employee. With us, it is not about climbing the career ladder – specialist and management skills are valued and rewarded equally. With us, you can get involved and make a difference. Exchange, open communication and feedback are all part of our corporate culture and are actively put into practice.
So we can achieve success together. #bettertogether
Events are in our DNA
Hard work should be rewarded! We always start the year with our SnowBootCamp, end the summer with a summer party and round off the year with a big Christmas party. But we also celebrate our successes throughout the year with quarterly parties, happenings and get-togethers – with the team and with clients. #celebratesuccesstogether #morefuntogether
For the Sake of the Environment
Thanks to our central locations, our employees can easily travel to the office by public transport. We offer all our employees a Half Fare Card to use on their commutes to and from work. And business trips are, of course, fully covered. #travelandwork
Employee Promotion and Development
Not only do we shape the future of our customers, we also offer our employees development opportunities – individually tailored to their personal needs. #shapeyourcareer
Holidays can also be extended
Because we want our employees to be able to relax, isolutions gives you 27 vacation days a year! You are fond of traveling and want even more vacations? No problem! At isolutions, you can buy up to 1 month of additional vacation days! #rechargeyourbatteries
+ 1 Week of Corporate Social Responsibility
Give something back to the world and your fellow human beings! We want to encourage our employees to do good. That’s why we give every employee an extra week of leave for social commitments. #getinvolved #socialresponsibility #charity
We always start the week together: Every Monday our CEO introduces the week, inspiring employees with their stories and celebrating their successes together. And refreshments are always provided. #mondayslikethis
Contact me for an exchange.
Federally certified PR specialist