Senior Consultant CRM
Ready to shape the best customer experience?
Our strong growth of recent years is set to continue in the coming years. In order to achieve this, we are looking for employees who want to help shape the future. Crew members who would like to take on specialist or management responsibility. Together we make it possible!
This is what you get up for in the morning:
- In workshops, you will advise our customers on technical issues related to CRM (Customer Relationship Management), a cloud solution based on the Microsoft Power Platform.
- You create concepts for system architecture, etc.
- You take responsibility for solution design and implementation, and communicate with customers on a technical level.
- You actively deal with product innovations and are known internally as well as externally for your knowledge of «leading edge technology».
- You convince with your pragmatic approach to solve problems and your way to explain technical things in a simple way.
We would like you to:
- Experience in CRM (Dynamics 365, Salesforce, Cobra CRM, or similar).
- Strong passion for new technologies, especially in the Microsoft environment.
- Fun to share your knowledge with others, be it in knowledge base articles, blogposts, reference cases, LinkedIn posts or elsewhere.
- A heart for our customers. You quickly understand their needs, find pragmatic solutions and know how to implement them technically.
- Motivated to learn new things and grow personally.
- IT background and/or a (technical) university degree in business informatics or computer science.
- Interested in a workload of 80% to 100%, main work location either in Bern, Zurich or Basel.
If this sounds interesting to you and you have experience as a consultant and with CRM systems, then we should talk. These are very exciting times to come on board at isolutions!
What does the Application Process look like?
isolutions - the way we are and work
Three cheers for Team Spirit
We work together and for one another. Everyone has their own responsibilities and brings their own personality and ability to the job. But there’s always time for a game of ping-pong or an after-work beer. #teamwork
Work-Life Balance, Home Office and Workation
How do you work? We believe in a hybrid model for maximum efficiency, which allows you to work flexibly. Do you want to combine work and vacation? Whether in the isolutions office, from home or workation - we make it possible. After all, a healthy work-life balance is important to us! #wecareaboutyou
All of our offices – Bern, Zurich, Basel and Barcelona – are centrally located, so they are well connected and have good transport links. #stayconnected #whereveryouare
Flat Hierarchies, open Feedback and corporate Culture
We believe in the skills and abilities of every employee. With us, it is not about climbing the career ladder – specialist and management skills are valued and rewarded equally. With us, you can get involved and make a difference. Exchange, open communication and feedback are all part of our corporate culture and are actively put into practice.
So we can achieve success together. #bettertogether
Events are in our DNA
Hard work should be rewarded! We always start the year with our SnowBootCamp, end the summer with a summer party and round off the year with a big Christmas party. But we also celebrate our successes throughout the year with quarterly parties, happenings and get-togethers – with the team and with clients. #celebratesuccesstogether #morefuntogether
For the Sake of the Environment
Thanks to our central locations, our employees can easily travel to the office by public transport. We offer all our employees a Half Fare Card to use on their commutes to and from work. And business trips are, of course, fully covered. #travelandwork
Employee Promotion and Development
Not only do we shape the future of our customers, we also offer our employees development opportunities – individually tailored to their personal needs. #shapeyourcareer
Holidays can also be extended
Because we want our employees to be able to relax, isolutions gives you 27 vacation days a year! You are fond of traveling and want even more vacations? No problem! At isolutions, you can buy up to 1 month of additional vacation days! #rechargeyourbatteries
+ 1 Week of Corporate Social Responsibility
Give something back to the world and your fellow human beings! We want to encourage our employees to do good. That’s why we give every employee an extra week of leave for social commitments. #getinvolved #socialresponsibility #charity
We always start the week together: Every Monday our CEO introduces the week, inspiring employees with their stories and celebrating their successes together. And refreshments are always provided. #mondayslikethis
Contact me for an exchange.
Business Unit Lead - Customer Experience