Project Manager Digital Workplace (m/f/d)
Are you passionate about the digital workplace?
Are you fascinated by the endless possibilities of Microsoft 365 and interested in topics such as internal communication, modern collaboration or change management? Do you take responsibility for the success of our customers?
Then we are looking for you! Let yourself be inspired by our team spirit and experience the «isolutions Experience». We exchange ideas openly and directly, support each other and drive each other to peak performance every day.
This is what you get up for in the morning:
- You lead our motivated project team and together you accompany our customers from the analysis to the successful introduction.
- You are responsible for the project in terms of quality, time and budget, take on the technical requirements and advise our customers on the topics of digital workplace, collaboration or intranet.
- You master the challenge of making our customers happy with intelligent solutions and manage exciting digital workplace projects or even programmes with leading national and international companies.
- You are responsible for the preparation and management of customer workshops and support the acquisition of exciting new accounts in presales.
- You use the latest technologies in the Microsoft environment.
- You are a part of an enthusiastic and innovative team with a great amount of experience in the implementation of Microsoft 365 projects.
We would like you to:
- A university degree (FH or Uni) in computer science, business informatics or business administration.
- Several years of experience as a project manager, consultant or scrum master in the IT environment. Please send us a list of your completed projects including content, duration and budget.
- A strong interest in Microsoft platforms, especially Microsoft 365 - project experience in these areas is a plus.
- You are a communication professional, put the customer at the centre of your actions and translate their needs into concrete requirements.
- You bring in creative ideas and work with us on the vision of the collaboration solution of the future.
- You speak excellent German and can communicate very well in English.
If this sounds interesting to you and you have experience in Project Management and Microsoft technologies, then we should have a talk. These are very exciting times to come on board at isolutions!
What does the Application Process look like?
isolutions - the way we are and work
Three cheers for Team Spirit
We work together and for one another. Everyone has their own responsibilities and brings their own personality and ability to the job. But there’s always time for a game of ping-pong or an after-work beer. #teamwork
Work-Life Balance, Home Office and Workation
How do you work? We believe in a hybrid model for maximum efficiency, which allows you to work flexibly. Do you want to combine work and vacation? Whether in the isolutions office, from home or workation - we make it possible. After all, a healthy work-life balance is important to us! #wecareaboutyou
All of our offices – Bern, Zurich, Basel and Barcelona – are centrally located, so they are well connected and have good transport links. #stayconnected #whereveryouare
Flat Hierarchies, open Feedback and corporate Culture
We believe in the skills and abilities of every employee. With us, it is not about climbing the career ladder – specialist and management skills are valued and rewarded equally. With us, you can get involved and make a difference. Exchange, open communication and feedback are all part of our corporate culture and are actively put into practice.
So we can achieve success together. #bettertogether
Events are in our DNA
Hard work should be rewarded! We always start the year with our SnowBootCamp, end the summer with a summer party and round off the year with a big Christmas party. But we also celebrate our successes throughout the year with quarterly parties, happenings and get-togethers – with the team and with clients. #celebratesuccesstogether #morefuntogether
For the Sake of the Environment
Thanks to our central locations, our employees can easily travel to the office by public transport. We offer all our employees a Half Fare Card to use on their commutes to and from work. And business trips are, of course, fully covered. #travelandwork
Employee Promotion and Development
Not only do we shape the future of our customers, we also offer our employees development opportunities – individually tailored to their personal needs. #shapeyourcareer
Holidays can also be extended
Because we want our employees to be able to relax, isolutions gives you 27 vacation days a year! You are fond of traveling and want even more vacations? No problem! At isolutions, you can buy up to 1 month of additional vacation days! #rechargeyourbatteries
+ 1 Week of Corporate Social Responsibility
Give something back to the world and your fellow human beings! We want to encourage our employees to do good. That’s why we give every employee an extra week of leave for social commitments. #getinvolved #socialresponsibility #charity
We always start the week together: Every Monday our CEO introduces the week, inspiring employees with their stories and celebrating their successes together. And refreshments are always provided. #mondayslikethis
Contact me for an exchange.
Deputy Business Unit Lead - Modern Work
MSc in Computer Science