Business Development Manager - Modern Workplace (m/f/d)
Are you passionate about business management issues and your heart burns to ensure operational excellence?
Can you turn ideas into reality? Do you have a technical and business flair and are you ready to tackle new challenges in a growing environment in a results-oriented manner and achieve ambitious goals as part of a team? Then we are looking for you! Let yourself be infected by the isolutions experience and experience inspiring people who openly and directly exchange ideas, support each other and challenge each other to achieve top performance.
This is what you get up for in the morning:
- The successful sale of services and solutions with revenue responsibility.
- To establish isolutions as a partner for digital topics (individual software development, M365, Dynamics 365, Azure, IoT, BigData, AI).
- Maintaining and continuously expanding the network with technical and business decision makers.
- With your understanding of the customer's challenges, helping to take ideas and design innovative answers and solutions.
- Being responsible for the business portion of proposals, cost indications as well as contract negotiations.
- Attending trade shows, events and networking events as well as working closely with Microsoft.
- The opportunity to inspire and add value to our customers.
- A great team of business and IT enthusiasts who want to work with you to make customers happy.
We would like you to:
- A higher education in business administration or business informatics (FH/UNI).
- Three or more years of experience and success in selling challenging projects in the IT services environment.
- Experience in selling services and complex solutions, ideally in the industry, finance, service or/and energy sector.
- Ideally touchpoints to individual software development, M365, Dynamics 365, Azure, IoT, BigData, AI.
- You have strong interpersonal and methodological skills and a strong presence even in uncertain, unfamiliar situations.
- You are a «people person», make new contacts easily and have a talent for gaining the trust of those around you quickly and sustainably.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills, both in German and English.
- High level of self-motivation, flexibility and ability to work under pressure.
- Flexible willingness to work and travel in Switzerland.
If your experience is a little different than what you've read, but still think you can add value to our crew, we would love to hear more about you.
Contact me for an exchange.
Head of Business Development
BSc in Business Administration
isolutions - the way we are and work
Three cheers for Team Spirit
We work together and for one another. Everyone has their own responsibilities and brings their own personality and ability to the job. But there’s always time for a game of ping-pong or an after-work beer. #teamwork
Work-Life Balance, Home Office and Workation
How do you work? We believe in a hybrid model for maximum efficiency, which allows you to work flexibly. Do you want to combine work and vacation? Whether in the isolutions office, from home or workation - we make it possible. After all, a healthy work-life balance is important to us! #wecareaboutyou
All of our offices – Bern, Zurich, Basel and Barcelona – are centrally located, so they are well connected and have good transport links. #stayconnected #whereveryouare
Flat Hierarchies, open Feedback and corporate Culture
We believe in the skills and abilities of every employee. With us, it is not about climbing the career ladder – specialist and management skills are valued and rewarded equally. With us, you can get involved and make a difference. Exchange, open communication and feedback are all part of our corporate culture and are actively put into practice.
So we can achieve success together. #bettertogether
Events are in our DNA
Hard work should be rewarded! We always start the year with our SnowBootCamp, end the summer with a summer party and round off the year with a big Christmas party. But we also celebrate our successes throughout the year with quarterly parties, happenings and get-togethers – with the team and with clients. #celebratesuccesstogether #morefuntogether
For the Sake of the Environment
Thanks to our central locations, our employees can easily travel to the office by public transport. We offer all our employees a Half Fare Card to use on their commutes to and from work. And business trips are, of course, fully covered. #travelandwork
Employee Promotion and Development
Not only do we shape the future of our customers, we also offer our employees development opportunities – individually tailored to their personal needs. #shapeyourcareer
Holidays can also be extended
Because we want our employees to be able to relax, isolutions gives you 27 vacation days a year! You are fond of traveling and want even more vacations? No problem! At isolutions, you can buy up to 1 month of additional vacation days! #rechargeyourbatteries
+ 1 Week of Corporate Social Responsibility
Give something back to the world and your fellow human beings! We want to encourage our employees to do good. That’s why we give every employee an extra week of leave for social commitments. #getinvolved #socialresponsibility #charity
We always start the week together: Every Monday our CEO introduces the week, inspiring employees with their stories and celebrating their successes together. And refreshments are always provided. #mondayslikethis