Azure Engineer - Enterprise Business (m/f/d)
Do you have a lot of experience in Azure and a passion for the Microsoft Cloud?
Get inspired by the isolutions experience and work in a team that openly and sincerely exchanges ideas, supports and challenges each other.
This is what you get up for in the morning:
- Shaping the digital future of our customers on a daily basis, e.g. migrating entire data centers to the cloud or designing AVD for large enterprises.
- Designing, building, migrating as well as maintaining cloud platforms of our enterprise customers. From Azure virtual desktop farms to greenfield data centers, the whole gamut is waiting for you.
- Connecting customer environments to Microsoft Azure services.
- Contributing to the design of environments and assisting our architects with requirement gathering and solution design.
- Microsoft Cloud Focus.
- An enthusiastic crew that is passionate about delivering cloud projects and ensuring great customer experiences - for example, by paving the customer's path to the cloud and critically questioning whether the original solution is the right one.
- Flat hierarchies, trust, good teamwork and lots of fun. We organize many joint events such as our company meeting in Barcelona or joint excursions. The exchange of know-how is not neglected either - thanks to mutual empowerment.
- State-of-the-art workplaces and infrastructure, the possibility of a home office and generous fringe benefits.
We would like you to:
- You have a professional training as a computer scientist EFZ, supplemented by a higher education (HF/FH) would be an advantage.
- You have several years of experience as a system engineer in the Microsoft IT services sector or in the enterprise environment.
- Project experience in the topics Azure Virtual Desktop, as well as the IaaS services of Azure.
- A motivated, communicative as well as reliable person who likes to take responsibility and feels comfortable in a lively, growing environment.
- Very good German and good English skills.
- A workload of 80% or more.
Are you ready for a new adventure? Apply now and join the isolutions crew!
What does the Application Process look like?
isolutions - the way we are and work
Three cheers for Team Spirit
We work together and for one another. Everyone has their own responsibilities and brings their own personality and ability to the job. But there’s always time for a game of ping-pong or an after-work beer. #teamwork
Work-Life Balance, Home Office and Workation
How do you work? We believe in a hybrid model for maximum efficiency, which allows you to work flexibly. Do you want to combine work and vacation? Whether in the isolutions office, from home or workation - we make it possible. After all, a healthy work-life balance is important to us! #wecareaboutyou
All of our offices – Bern, Zurich, Basel and Barcelona – are centrally located, so they are well connected and have good transport links. #stayconnected #whereveryouare
Flat Hierarchies, open Feedback and corporate Culture
We believe in the skills and abilities of every employee. With us, it is not about climbing the career ladder – specialist and management skills are valued and rewarded equally. With us, you can get involved and make a difference. Exchange, open communication and feedback are all part of our corporate culture and are actively put into practice.
So we can achieve success together. #bettertogether
Events are in our DNA
Hard work should be rewarded! We always start the year with our SnowBootCamp, end the summer with a summer party and round off the year with a big Christmas party. But we also celebrate our successes throughout the year with quarterly parties, happenings and get-togethers – with the team and with clients. #celebratesuccesstogether #morefuntogether
For the Sake of the Environment
Thanks to our central locations, our employees can easily travel to the office by public transport. We offer all our employees a Half Fare Card to use on their commutes to and from work. And business trips are, of course, fully covered. #travelandwork
Employee Promotion and Development
Not only do we shape the future of our customers, we also offer our employees development opportunities – individually tailored to their personal needs. #shapeyourcareer
Holidays can also be extended
Because we want our employees to be able to relax, isolutions gives you 27 vacation days a year! You are fond of traveling and want even more vacations? No problem! At isolutions, you can buy up to 1 month of additional vacation days! #rechargeyourbatteries
+ 1 Week of Corporate Social Responsibility
Give something back to the world and your fellow human beings! We want to encourage our employees to do good. That’s why we give every employee an extra week of leave for social commitments. #getinvolved #socialresponsibility #charity
We always start the week together: Every Monday our CEO introduces the week, inspiring employees with their stories and celebrating their successes together. And refreshments are always provided. #mondayslikethis
Contact me for an exchange.
Business Unit Lead T-BU Platform Development
ICT system and network technician with federal certificate of proficiency