Senior Project Manager
Are you passionate about leading digital transformation initiatives in a diverse business context? From IoT and AI to data science and cloud to change management and process optimization – we’ve got it all in our portfolio!
Then we are looking for you! Get out of your comfort zone and let yourself be infected by the isolutions experience. Participate in our open and direct communication culture, where we support and challenge each other in a good way.
This is what you get up for in the morning:
- You lead challenging, cross-company projects with our big-name customers and bring them to a successful conclusion.
- You love the versatility and variety of the project manager job and enjoy working on a wide range of projects and business areas.
- You work closely with our various business units to create synergies and develop innovative solutions.
- As part of an enthusiastic and innovative team, you play an active role in continuously improving our tooling, methodology and knowledge in order to bring our project management to perfection.
- You apply the latest technologies in the Microsoft ecosystem to implement the most efficient and future-proof projects.
We would like you to have:
- You have a Master’s degree from a university.
- You have 5 or more years of experience as a project manager in an IT or consulting environment.
- Certification in project management (PMP, IPMA Level C, HERMES Advanced , SAFe ) is a plus.
- You always keep cool under challenging circumstances, adjust easily to new situations and have the ability to lead a team to project success even in complex environments.
- Thanks to your can-do and hands-on mentality and technical experience, you have no trouble interacting with and guiding technical experts as well as senior managers.
- You have excellent communication and negotiation skills in German and English.
Are you ready for a new adventure? Apply now and join the isolutions crew!
What does the Application Process look like?
isolutions - the way we are and work
Three cheers for Team Spirit
We work together and for one another. Everyone has their own responsibilities and brings their own personality and ability to the job. But there’s always time for a game of ping-pong or an after-work beer. #teamwork
Work-Life Balance, Home Office and Workation
How do you work? We believe in a hybrid model for maximum efficiency, which allows you to work flexibly. Do you want to combine work and vacation? Whether in the isolutions office, from home or workation - we make it possible. After all, a healthy work-life balance is important to us! #wecareaboutyou
All of our offices – Bern, Zurich, Basel and Barcelona – are centrally located, so they are well connected and have good transport links. #stayconnected #whereveryouare
Flat Hierarchies, open Feedback and corporate Culture
We believe in the skills and abilities of every employee. With us, it is not about climbing the career ladder – specialist and management skills are valued and rewarded equally. With us, you can get involved and make a difference. Exchange, open communication and feedback are all part of our corporate culture and are actively put into practice.
So we can achieve success together. #bettertogether
Events are in our DNA
Hard work should be rewarded! We always start the year with our SnowBootCamp, end the summer with a summer party and round off the year with a big Christmas party. But we also celebrate our successes throughout the year with quarterly parties, happenings and get-togethers – with the team and with clients. #celebratesuccesstogether #morefuntogether
For the Sake of the Environment
Thanks to our central locations, our employees can easily travel to the office by public transport. We offer all our employees a Half Fare Card to use on their commutes to and from work. And business trips are, of course, fully covered. #travelandwork
Employee Promotion and Development
Not only do we shape the future of our customers, we also offer our employees development opportunities – individually tailored to their personal needs. #shapeyourcareer
Holidays can also be extended
Because we want our employees to be able to relax, isolutions gives you 27 vacation days a year! You are fond of traveling and want even more vacations? No problem! At isolutions, you can buy up to 1 month of additional vacation days! #rechargeyourbatteries
+ 1 Week of Corporate Social Responsibility
Give something back to the world and your fellow human beings! We want to encourage our employees to do good. That’s why we give every employee an extra week of leave for social commitments. #getinvolved #socialresponsibility #charity
We always start the week together: Every Monday our CEO introduces the week, inspiring employees with their stories and celebrating their successes together. And refreshments are always provided. #mondayslikethis
Contact me for an exchange.
Head of Project Management
Master in Communication Systems