Project Manager - Cloud Transformation (PPM) (m/f/d)
Are you an experienced Project Manager and do you have a passion for Consulting?
Then we are looking for you! Get to know the isolutions experience and experience a team that exchanges ideas openly and directly, supports each other and challenges each other in a good way.
This is what you get up for in the morning:
- You manage our challenging medium and large-scale projects for well-known customers and bring them to a successful conclusion.
- You are responsible for the project in terms of quality, time and budget.
- You have the opportunity to advise customers, implement your own innovative solutions and thus build up a long-term successful cooperation.
- You work closely with our account managers, together you show customers opportunities and solutions of digital transformation.
- You work with the latest technologies in the Microsoft environment.
- An enthusiastic, innovative team with a lot of passion for technologically advanced solutions and many years of experience in the implementation of complex infrastructure projects.
- Classic or agile approaches (depending on the project).
We would like you to have:
- A university degree (FH or Uni) in computer science, business informatics or business administration.
- Several years of experience as a project manager and/or consultant with an external service provider in the IT or telecom industry.
- A relevant project manager certificate (such as PMP, IPMA, Hermes, Scrum Master, etc.) is a must.
- A wealth of experience in infrastructure and a basic understanding of the Microsoft environment.
- A confident appearance, openness as well as enjoyment in dealing with people and great communication and negotiation skills.
- Professional proficiency in German and very good English skills, a workload of 80% to 100% and flexibility to travel in Switzerland.
Are you ready for a new adventure? Apply now and join the isolutions crew!
What does the Application Process look like?
isolutions - the way we are and work
Three cheers for Team Spirit
We work together and for one another. Everyone has their own responsibilities and brings their own personality and ability to the job. But there’s always time for a game of ping-pong or an after-work beer. #teamwork
Work-Life Balance, Home Office and Workation
How do you work? We believe in a hybrid model for maximum efficiency, which allows you to work flexibly. Do you want to combine work and vacation? Whether in the isolutions office, from home or workation - we make it possible. After all, a healthy work-life balance is important to us! #wecareaboutyou
All of our offices – Bern, Zurich, Basel and Barcelona – are centrally located, so they are well connected and have good transport links. #stayconnected #whereveryouare
Flat Hierarchies, open Feedback and corporate Culture
We believe in the skills and abilities of every employee. With us, it is not about climbing the career ladder – specialist and management skills are valued and rewarded equally. With us, you can get involved and make a difference. Exchange, open communication and feedback are all part of our corporate culture and are actively put into practice.
So we can achieve success together. #bettertogether
Events are in our DNA
Hard work should be rewarded! We always start the year with our SnowBootCamp, end the summer with a summer party and round off the year with a big Christmas party. But we also celebrate our successes throughout the year with quarterly parties, happenings and get-togethers – with the team and with clients. #celebratesuccesstogether #morefuntogether
For the Sake of the Environment
Thanks to our central locations, our employees can easily travel to the office by public transport. We offer all our employees a Half Fare Card to use on their commutes to and from work. And business trips are, of course, fully covered. #travelandwork
Employee Promotion and Development
Not only do we shape the future of our customers, we also offer our employees development opportunities – individually tailored to their personal needs. #shapeyourcareer
Holidays can also be extended
Because we want our employees to be able to relax, isolutions gives you 27 vacation days a year! You are fond of traveling and want even more vacations? No problem! At isolutions, you can buy up to 1 month of additional vacation days! #rechargeyourbatteries
+ 1 Week of Corporate Social Responsibility
Give something back to the world and your fellow human beings! We want to encourage our employees to do good. That’s why we give every employee an extra week of leave for social commitments. #getinvolved #socialresponsibility #charity
We always start the week together: Every Monday our CEO introduces the week, inspiring employees with their stories and celebrating their successes together. And refreshments are always provided. #mondayslikethis
Contact me for an exchange.
Business Unit Lead T-BU Technology Consulting & Projekt/Program Management