Project Manager Business Solutions
Are you an experienced project manager with a passion for consulting?
Then we're looking for you! Inspire yourself by the isolutions experience and be a part of a team that openly and directly exchanges ideas, supports each other, and challenges one another.
This is what you get up for in the morning:
- You lead our motivated project team and together you accompany our customers from the analysis to the successful implementation.
- You are responsible for the project in terms of quality, time and budget.
- You advise our customers holistically, find innovative solutions and thus guarantee a long-term and successful cooperation.
- You work closely with our account managers and together you show clients the opportunities and solutions of digital transformation.
- You work with the latest technologies in the Microsoft environment.
- An enthusiastic, innovative team with a passion for technologically advanced solutions and many years of experience in the implementation of complex individual applications.
- Classical or agile approaches (depending on the project).
We would like you to:
- A university degree (FH or Uni) in computer science, business informatics or business administration.
- Several years of experience as a project manager and/or consultant with an external service provider in the web / software environment. Please send us a list of your completed projects including content, duration and budget.
- A relevant project manager certificate (such as PMP, IPMA, Hermes, Scrum Master, etc.) is a plus.
- A great amount of experience in the field of specialised applications and a basic understanding of the Microsoft stack.
- A confident appearance, openness and pleasure in dealing with people.
- Great communication and negotiating skills.
- Excellent German and very good English skills
- A workload of 80-100% and flexible willingness to travel in the German speaking part of Switzerland.
If this sounds interesting to you, then we should talk. These are very exciting times to come on board at isolutions!
What does the Application Process look like?
isolutions - the way we are and work
Three cheers for Team Spirit
We work together and for one another. Everyone has their own responsibilities and brings their own personality and ability to the job. But there’s always time for a game of ping-pong or an after-work beer. #teamwork
Work-Life Balance, Home Office and Workation
How do you work? We believe in a hybrid model for maximum efficiency, which allows you to work flexibly. Do you want to combine work and vacation? Whether in the isolutions office, from home or workation - we make it possible. After all, a healthy work-life balance is important to us! #wecareaboutyou
All of our offices – Bern, Zurich, Basel and Barcelona – are centrally located, so they are well connected and have good transport links. #stayconnected #whereveryouare
Flat Hierarchies, open Feedback and corporate Culture
We believe in the skills and abilities of every employee. With us, it is not about climbing the career ladder – specialist and management skills are valued and rewarded equally. With us, you can get involved and make a difference. Exchange, open communication and feedback are all part of our corporate culture and are actively put into practice.
So we can achieve success together. #bettertogether
Events are in our DNA
Hard work should be rewarded! We always start the year with our SnowBootCamp, end the summer with a summer party and round off the year with a big Christmas party. But we also celebrate our successes throughout the year with quarterly parties, happenings and get-togethers – with the team and with clients. #celebratesuccesstogether #morefuntogether
For the Sake of the Environment
Thanks to our central locations, our employees can easily travel to the office by public transport. We offer all our employees a Half Fare Card to use on their commutes to and from work. And business trips are, of course, fully covered. #travelandwork
Employee Promotion and Development
Not only do we shape the future of our customers, we also offer our employees development opportunities – individually tailored to their personal needs. #shapeyourcareer
Holidays can also be extended
Because we want our employees to be able to relax, isolutions gives you 27 vacation days a year! You are fond of traveling and want even more vacations? No problem! At isolutions, you can buy up to 1 month of additional vacation days! #rechargeyourbatteries
+ 1 Week of Corporate Social Responsibility
Give something back to the world and your fellow human beings! We want to encourage our employees to do good. That’s why we give every employee an extra week of leave for social commitments. #getinvolved #socialresponsibility #charity
We always start the week together: Every Monday our CEO introduces the week, inspiring employees with their stories and celebrating their successes together. And refreshments are always provided. #mondayslikethis
Contact me for an exchange.
Business Unit Lead Business Solutions
Dipl. Ing. Informatik FH, Executive MBA