Are you passionate about achieving goals and ensuring high quality in the process?
Then we are looking for you! Let yourself be inspired by the isolutions spirit and join a team that openly and directly exchanges ideas, supports each other, and embraces challenges.
This is what you get up for in the morning:
- As a business partner, you empower and support various business areas in leading, coordinating and monitoring their responsibilities, initiating optimization and/or corrective actions and creating decision-making foundations.
- You take care of creating, maintaining, and evolving reports.
- You take responsibility for developing, monitoring, and assuring quality processes across the entire company, considering our corporate strategy.
- You assist in planning, guiding, and monitoring process audits for the quality management system.
- In collaboration with our teams, you contribute to cross-functional projects and organizational development.
- You monitor the compliance of our quality standards and the daily business operations within our organization. This involves ensuring high transparency and steering strategic and operational objectives through suitable key performance indicators and action plans.
We would like you to:
- A completed higher education degree (FH/UNI/HF) in Business Administration.
- You have initial work experience in the IT and/or Professional Services environment.
- You are a dynamic, pragmatic, and organized individual.
- You possess strong analytical, conceptual, and methodical understanding.
- Proficiency in dealing with different target groups, processing information and a pronounced IT affinity.
- You bring excellent communication skills and can quickly and comprehensively present complex concepts and information.
- You are a team player with a "hands-on" mentality. Autonomy, self-initiative, and persuasiveness are familiar concepts to you.
- You are proficient in both German and English.
If your experience is a little different than what you've read, but still think you can add value to our crew, we would love to hear more about you.
What does the Application Process look like?
isolutions - the way we are and work
Three cheers for Team Spirit
We work together and for one another. Everyone has their own responsibilities and brings their own personality and ability to the job. But there’s always time for a game of ping-pong or an after-work beer. #teamwork
Work-Life Balance, Home Office and Workation
How do you work? We believe in a hybrid model for maximum efficiency, which allows you to work flexibly. Do you want to combine work and vacation? Whether in the isolutions office, from home or workation - we make it possible. After all, a healthy work-life balance is important to us! #wecareaboutyou
All of our offices – Bern, Zurich, Basel and Barcelona – are centrally located, so they are well connected and have good transport links. #stayconnected #whereveryouare
Flat Hierarchies, open Feedback and corporate Culture
We believe in the skills and abilities of every employee. With us, it is not about climbing the career ladder – specialist and management skills are valued and rewarded equally. With us, you can get involved and make a difference. Exchange, open communication and feedback are all part of our corporate culture and are actively put into practice.
So we can achieve success together. #bettertogether
Events are in our DNA
Hard work should be rewarded! We always start the year with our SnowBootCamp, end the summer with a summer party and round off the year with a big Christmas party. But we also celebrate our successes throughout the year with quarterly parties, happenings and get-togethers – with the team and with clients. #celebratesuccesstogether #morefuntogether
For the Sake of the Environment
Thanks to our central locations, our employees can easily travel to the office by public transport. We offer all our employees a Half Fare Card to use on their commutes to and from work. And business trips are, of course, fully covered. #travelandwork
Employee Promotion and Development
Not only do we shape the future of our customers, we also offer our employees development opportunities – individually tailored to their personal needs. #shapeyourcareer
Holidays can also be extended
Because we want our employees to be able to relax, isolutions gives you 27 vacation days a year! You are fond of traveling and want even more vacations? No problem! At isolutions, you can buy up to 1 month of additional vacation days! #rechargeyourbatteries
+ 1 Week of Corporate Social Responsibility
Give something back to the world and your fellow human beings! We want to encourage our employees to do good. That’s why we give every employee an extra week of leave for social commitments. #getinvolved #socialresponsibility #charity
We always start the week together: Every Monday our CEO introduces the week, inspiring employees with their stories and celebrating their successes together. And refreshments are always provided. #mondayslikethis
Contact me for an exchange.
Business economist FH