Multimedia Producer - Graphic Designer with Passion for Video (m/f/d)
Are you creative and want to shape the future with us?
Then we are looking for you! Let yourself be infected by the isolutions experience and experience a team that exchanges ideas openly and directly, supports and challenges each other, and grows together through the challenges.
This is what you get up for in the morning:
- Creative collaboration and implementation of campaigns.
- Design and production of printed and digital advertising materials (images, visuals, illustrations).
- Experience in filming, cutting and editing videos.
- Responsibility for the visual internal as well as external appearance of the brand, as well as maintenance and adherence to the corporate design.
- Further development and optimization of processes, campaigns and our brand.
- Participation and support of various marketing tasks and events.
We would like you to:
- Motivated, proactive and curious personality.
- Completed education in the field of graphics, multimedia or design.
- Proven, several years of practical experience in this field of work.
- High affinity for graphic design and visual content.
- Professional in the use of common Adobe Creative Suite programs (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop and Premiere Pro).
- Experience in video production.
- Website skills are a plus.
- High affinity for new digital technologies and formats.
If this sounds interesting to you and you have experience in graphics and video production at best, then we should talk. These are very exciting times to come on board at isolutions!
What does the Application Process look like?
isolutions - the way we are and work
Three cheers for Team Spirit
We work together and for one another. Everyone has their own responsibilities and brings their own personality and ability to the job. But there’s always time for a game of ping-pong or an after-work beer. #teamwork
Work-Life Balance, Home Office and Workation
How do you work? We believe in a hybrid model for maximum efficiency, which allows you to work flexibly. Do you want to combine work and vacation? Whether in the isolutions office, from home or workation - we make it possible. After all, a healthy work-life balance is important to us! #wecareaboutyou
All of our offices – Bern, Zurich, Basel and Barcelona – are centrally located, so they are well connected and have good transport links. #stayconnected #whereveryouare
Flat Hierarchies, open Feedback and corporate Culture
We believe in the skills and abilities of every employee. With us, it is not about climbing the career ladder – specialist and management skills are valued and rewarded equally. With us, you can get involved and make a difference. Exchange, open communication and feedback are all part of our corporate culture and are actively put into practice.
So we can achieve success together. #bettertogether
Events are in our DNA
Hard work should be rewarded! We always start the year with our SnowBootCamp, end the summer with a summer party and round off the year with a big Christmas party. But we also celebrate our successes throughout the year with quarterly parties, happenings and get-togethers – with the team and with clients. #celebratesuccesstogether #morefuntogether
For the Sake of the Environment
Thanks to our central locations, our employees can easily travel to the office by public transport. We offer all our employees a Half Fare Card to use on their commutes to and from work. And business trips are, of course, fully covered. #travelandwork
Employee Promotion and Development
Not only do we shape the future of our customers, we also offer our employees development opportunities – individually tailored to their personal needs. #shapeyourcareer
Holidays can also be extended
Because we want our employees to be able to relax, isolutions gives you 27 vacation days a year! You are fond of traveling and want even more vacations? No problem! At isolutions, you can buy up to 1 month of additional vacation days! #rechargeyourbatteries
+ 1 Week of Corporate Social Responsibility
Give something back to the world and your fellow human beings! We want to encourage our employees to do good. That’s why we give every employee an extra week of leave for social commitments. #getinvolved #socialresponsibility #charity
We always start the week together: Every Monday our CEO introduces the week, inspiring employees with their stories and celebrating their successes together. And refreshments are always provided. #mondayslikethis
Contact me for an exchange.
Ylenia Vazquez Fernandez
Head of MarCom
MSc Business Administration