Media Technician EFZ August 2024 (m/f/d)
Start your Apprenticeship as a Media Technician
Experience a team spirit with us, where people exchange ideas openly and directly, support each other and challenge each other in a good way. Let yourself be infected by the isolutions experience and uniqueness and become part of the symbiosis of curiosity, credibility and honesty.
This is what you get up for in the morning:
- You work in a motivated and dynamic marketing team. In addition, you have contact to many isolutions fantastic people from other departments.
- You will get to know the IT environment, use new Microsoft technologies and have a modern office directly at the train station in Bern.
- Due to the great know-how of the marketing team, you will have the opportunity to get a taste of many areas, such as social media, video production, marketing campaigns or events.
- Throughout your training, you will work with modern marketing tools and the entire Adobe Cloud.
- Together with our young and ambitious crew, you will work on interesting projects and contribute to making our company better known in the market.
We would like you to:
- Great interest in media and communication.
- Enthusiasm for the world of IT and new tools.
- An above-average level of eagerness to experiment, creativity, motivation and independence as well as a «do-it» mentality.
- Good to excellent grades in school, a good flair for languages, and knowledge of digital and social media.
- Willingness to continuously develop your skills and enjoy being part of a vibrant and growing company.
If you like creative work, then apply now and start your apprenticeship at isolutions!
What does the Application Process look like?
isolutions - the way we are and work
Three cheers for Team Spirit
We work together and for one another. Everyone has their own responsibilities and brings their own personality and ability to the job. But there’s always time for a game of ping-pong or an after-work beer. #teamwork
Work-Life Balance, Home Office and Workation
How do you work? We believe in a hybrid model for maximum efficiency, which allows you to work flexibly. Do you want to combine work and vacation? Whether in the isolutions office, from home or workation - we make it possible. After all, a healthy work-life balance is important to us! #wecareaboutyou
All of our offices – Bern, Zurich, Basel and Barcelona – are centrally located, so they are well connected and have good transport links. #stayconnected #whereveryouare
Flat Hierarchies, open Feedback and corporate Culture
We believe in the skills and abilities of every employee. With us, it is not about climbing the career ladder – specialist and management skills are valued and rewarded equally. With us, you can get involved and make a difference. Exchange, open communication and feedback are all part of our corporate culture and are actively put into practice.
So we can achieve success together. #bettertogether
Events are in our DNA
Hard work should be rewarded! We always start the year with our SnowBootCamp, end the summer with a summer party and round off the year with a big Christmas party. But we also celebrate our successes throughout the year with quarterly parties, happenings and get-togethers – with the team and with clients. #celebratesuccesstogether #morefuntogether
For the Sake of the Environment
Thanks to our central locations, our employees can easily travel to the office by public transport. We offer all our employees a Half Fare Card to use on their commutes to and from work. And business trips are, of course, fully covered. #travelandwork
Employee Promotion and Development
Not only do we shape the future of our customers, we also offer our employees development opportunities – individually tailored to their personal needs. #shapeyourcareer
Holidays can also be extended
Because we want our employees to be able to relax, isolutions gives you 27 vacation days a year! You are fond of traveling and want even more vacations? No problem! At isolutions, you can buy up to 1 month of additional vacation days! #rechargeyourbatteries
+ 1 Week of Corporate Social Responsibility
Give something back to the world and your fellow human beings! We want to encourage our employees to do good. That’s why we give every employee an extra week of leave for social commitments. #getinvolved #socialresponsibility #charity
We always start the week together: Every Monday our CEO introduces the week, inspiring employees with their stories and celebrating their successes together. And refreshments are always provided. #mondayslikethis
Contact me for an exchange.
Naydin Font Palma
Computer scientist with federal certificate