Lead - M365 Cloud Engineer Operations (m/f/d)
Do you have experience as a systems engineer or administrator and a passion for running cloud environments around Microsoft 365?
Then we are looking for you. Get to know the isolutions experience and work with a team that openly and sincerely exchanges ideas, supports and challenges each other.
This is what you get up for in the morning:
- The daily co-creation of the digital future of our customers #TogetherWeShapeTheFuture.
- You are responsible for the configuration and operation & support of Microsoft 365 Workplace environments.
- You further develop the existing isolutions Workplace as a Service services on a conceptual as well as technical level regarding operation, support and security.
- You support and empower the team in terms of technical development.
- You work with the latest Microsoft technologies (Office 365, Azure, Intune, ...).
- A motivated and technically very experienced team that you like to coach and that supports you actively.
We would like you to have:
- You have a professional training as a computer scientist EFZ (specializing in systems engineering), a complementary degree is a plus.
- At least 3-5 years of experience as a system engineer or system architect and already a lot of experience in the area of cloud architecture in Microsoft 365.
- You have experience with Office 365, Exchange Online, Intune and Azure.
- A motivated, communicative and reliable person who likes to take responsibility and feels comfortable in a lively, growing environment.
- Professional proficiency in German and good English skills.
- A workload of 80% or more, main work location in Bern, Zurich or Basel and willingness to travel within Switzerland.
If this sounds interesting to you and you have experience in System Engineering, then we should talk. These are very exciting times to come on board at isolutions!
What does the Application Process look like?
isolutions - the way we are and work
Three cheers for Team Spirit
We work together and for one another. Everyone has their own responsibilities and brings their own personality and ability to the job. But there’s always time for a game of ping-pong or an after-work beer. #teamwork
Work-Life Balance, Home Office and Workation
How do you work? We believe in a hybrid model for maximum efficiency, which allows you to work flexibly. Do you want to combine work and vacation? Whether in the isolutions office, from home or workation - we make it possible. After all, a healthy work-life balance is important to us! #wecareaboutyou
All of our offices – Bern, Zurich, Basel and Barcelona – are centrally located, so they are well connected and have good transport links. #stayconnected #whereveryouare
Flat Hierarchies, open Feedback and corporate Culture
We believe in the skills and abilities of every employee. With us, it is not about climbing the career ladder – specialist and management skills are valued and rewarded equally. With us, you can get involved and make a difference. Exchange, open communication and feedback are all part of our corporate culture and are actively put into practice.
So we can achieve success together. #bettertogether
Events are in our DNA
Hard work should be rewarded! We always start the year with our SnowBootCamp, end the summer with a summer party and round off the year with a big Christmas party. But we also celebrate our successes throughout the year with quarterly parties, happenings and get-togethers – with the team and with clients. #celebratesuccesstogether #morefuntogether
For the Sake of the Environment
Thanks to our central locations, our employees can easily travel to the office by public transport. We offer all our employees a Half Fare Card to use on their commutes to and from work. And business trips are, of course, fully covered. #travelandwork
Employee Promotion and Development
Not only do we shape the future of our customers, we also offer our employees development opportunities – individually tailored to their personal needs. #shapeyourcareer
Holidays can also be extended
Because we want our employees to be able to relax, isolutions gives you 27 vacation days a year! You are fond of traveling and want even more vacations? No problem! At isolutions, you can buy up to 1 month of additional vacation days! #rechargeyourbatteries
+ 1 Week of Corporate Social Responsibility
Give something back to the world and your fellow human beings! We want to encourage our employees to do good. That’s why we give every employee an extra week of leave for social commitments. #getinvolved #socialresponsibility #charity
We always start the week together: Every Monday our CEO introduces the week, inspiring employees with their stories and celebrating their successes together. And refreshments are always provided. #mondayslikethis
Contact me for an exchange.
Business Unit Lead - Managed Cloud Services
Executive Master in Business Administration