Developer (m/f/d) Digital Business EFZ August 2024
Start your Apprenticeship as a Digital Business Developer at isolutions!
As a Digital Business apprentice, you will work closely with our experienced employees and gain insights into various areas such as business development, marketing, customer support and project management. You will learn how to identify customer needs, develop and implement digital strategies, and analyze and evaluate data.
This is what you get up for in the morning:
- Support of customer support and project management teams
- Analysis and evaluation of data
- Support in the creation of digital strategies and business processes
- Participation in the planning and implementation of marketing measures
- Participation in trainings and workshops to deepen your knowledge in the field of digital business
- An interesting and versatile apprenticeship with insights into various areas of digitalization
- An intensive induction phase and support from experienced employees
- Regular training courses and workshops to deepen your knowledge
- A motivated and dynamic team that supports and encourages you
- Attractive working conditions and social benefits
We would like you to:
- Completed secondary school with good grades in mathematics, German and English
- Interest in digital technologies and business processes
- Ability to work in a team and strong communication skills
- Independent working style and high motivation
- Good analytical skills and affinity for numbers
If you have a big enthusiasm for the IT world, then apply now and start your apprenticeship at isolutions!
What does the Application Process look like?
isolutions - the way we are and work
Three cheers for Team Spirit
We work together and for one another. Everyone has their own responsibilities and brings their own personality and ability to the job. But there’s always time for a game of ping-pong or an after-work beer. #teamwork
Work-Life Balance, Home Office and Workation
How do you work? We believe in a hybrid model for maximum efficiency, which allows you to work flexibly. Do you want to combine work and vacation? Whether in the isolutions office, from home or workation - we make it possible. After all, a healthy work-life balance is important to us! #wecareaboutyou
All of our offices – Bern, Zurich, Basel and Barcelona – are centrally located, so they are well connected and have good transport links. #stayconnected #whereveryouare
Flat Hierarchies, open Feedback and corporate Culture
We believe in the skills and abilities of every employee. With us, it is not about climbing the career ladder – specialist and management skills are valued and rewarded equally. With us, you can get involved and make a difference. Exchange, open communication and feedback are all part of our corporate culture and are actively put into practice.
So we can achieve success together. #bettertogether
Events are in our DNA
Hard work should be rewarded! We always start the year with our SnowBootCamp, end the summer with a summer party and round off the year with a big Christmas party. But we also celebrate our successes throughout the year with quarterly parties, happenings and get-togethers – with the team and with clients. #celebratesuccesstogether #morefuntogether
For the Sake of the Environment
Thanks to our central locations, our employees can easily travel to the office by public transport. We offer all our employees a Half Fare Card to use on their commutes to and from work. And business trips are, of course, fully covered. #travelandwork
Employee Promotion and Development
Not only do we shape the future of our customers, we also offer our employees development opportunities – individually tailored to their personal needs. #shapeyourcareer
Holidays can also be extended
Because we want our employees to be able to relax, isolutions gives you 27 vacation days a year! You are fond of traveling and want even more vacations? No problem! At isolutions, you can buy up to 1 month of additional vacation days! #rechargeyourbatteries
+ 1 Week of Corporate Social Responsibility
Give something back to the world and your fellow human beings! We want to encourage our employees to do good. That’s why we give every employee an extra week of leave for social commitments. #getinvolved #socialresponsibility #charity
We always start the week together: Every Monday our CEO introduces the week, inspiring employees with their stories and celebrating their successes together. And refreshments are always provided. #mondayslikethis
Contact me for an exchange.
Naydin Font Palma
Computer scientist with federal certificate