Client Engineer and Architect (m/f/d)
Will you be our next Client Engineer?
Then we are looking for you. Get to know the isolutions experience and work in a team that openly and sincerely exchanges ideas, supports and challenges each other. Would you like to work with us and our customers to design and implement the transformation to the cloud?
This is what you get up for in the morning:
- The daily shaping of the digital future of our customers #TogetherWeShapeTheFuture.
- You have a customer- and service-oriented personality as well as a committed, independent way of working.
- You have a soft spot for puzzles. In customer workshops, you examine the infrastructures of our clientele and show them a path to the cloud that is tailored to their needs.
- Identifying potential for optimizing IT processes from an architectural perspective.
- In collaboration with product development, you define standards which are then applied to our existing and new customers.
- You support the further development of our service portfolio and its platforms.
together with your team you create (migration) concepts and implement them in reality.
- An enthusiastic crew that is passionate about driving cloud transformation while ensuring operations and support to deliver great customer experiences.
We would like you to have:
- A degree at tertiary education level (university or FH).
- Several years of experience in IT project management and advantageously CRM implementation projects, ideally with an external service provider.
- In-depth experience and competence in stakeholder engagement as well as level-appropriate communication.
- Communication and negotiation skills at decision maker level.
- Excellent German and very good English skills as well as flexible willingness to travel in German-speaking Switzerland.
If this sounds interesting to you and you have experience in Client Engineering, then we should talk. These are very exciting times to come on board at isolutions!
What does the Application Process look like?
isolutions - the way we are and work
Three cheers for Team Spirit
We work together and for one another. Everyone has their own responsibilities and brings their own personality and ability to the job. But there’s always time for a game of ping-pong or an after-work beer. #teamwork
Work-Life Balance, Home Office and Workation
How do you work? We believe in a hybrid model for maximum efficiency, which allows you to work flexibly. Do you want to combine work and vacation? Whether in the isolutions office, from home or workation - we make it possible. After all, a healthy work-life balance is important to us! #wecareaboutyou
All of our offices – Bern, Zurich, Basel and Barcelona – are centrally located, so they are well connected and have good transport links. #stayconnected #whereveryouare
Flat Hierarchies, open Feedback and corporate Culture
We believe in the skills and abilities of every employee. With us, it is not about climbing the career ladder – specialist and management skills are valued and rewarded equally. With us, you can get involved and make a difference. Exchange, open communication and feedback are all part of our corporate culture and are actively put into practice.
So we can achieve success together. #bettertogether
Events are in our DNA
Hard work should be rewarded! We always start the year with our SnowBootCamp, end the summer with a summer party and round off the year with a big Christmas party. But we also celebrate our successes throughout the year with quarterly parties, happenings and get-togethers – with the team and with clients. #celebratesuccesstogether #morefuntogether
For the Sake of the Environment
Thanks to our central locations, our employees can easily travel to the office by public transport. We offer all our employees a Half Fare Card to use on their commutes to and from work. And business trips are, of course, fully covered. #travelandwork
Employee Promotion and Development
Not only do we shape the future of our customers, we also offer our employees development opportunities – individually tailored to their personal needs. #shapeyourcareer
Holidays can also be extended
Because we want our employees to be able to relax, isolutions gives you 27 vacation days a year! You are fond of traveling and want even more vacations? No problem! At isolutions, you can buy up to 1 month of additional vacation days! #rechargeyourbatteries
+ 1 Week of Corporate Social Responsibility
Give something back to the world and your fellow human beings! We want to encourage our employees to do good. That’s why we give every employee an extra week of leave for social commitments. #getinvolved #socialresponsibility #charity
We always start the week together: Every Monday our CEO introduces the week, inspiring employees with their stories and celebrating their successes together. And refreshments are always provided. #mondayslikethis
Contact me for an exchange.
Business Unit Lead - Managed Cloud Services
Executive Master in Business Administration